01 Mar Dream Jobs at Adventure Dock This Summer
Adventure Dock Co, The Dream Job This Summer
The Adventure Dock Co. is opening an inflatable Aqua Park in Dukes Dock, right next-door to Albert Dock on Liverpool’s famous Waterfront. We are looking for both full time and part time employees to work from April to November.
We require qualified lifeguards to work both on and off the water.
Candidates will be required to work shifts and weekends.
As a member of the Adventure Dock team your main duties will be:
• Selling FUN! We want our customers to have a huge amount of fun and leave with massive smiles on their faces. As a member of our staff, you will be an integral part of making this happen.
• Monitoring users of the water to ensure that they are safe
• Ensuring people in and around the water are complying with guidelines to have a safe and enjoyable visit
• Carrying out first aid and rescues when requiredHelp to operate reception and act as welcome staff for customers
• Reporting any accidents or complaints
• Cleaning duties around the site.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
• Pool / Beach Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ, NBLQ)
• Experience in a customer facing role
• Excellent team working skills
Desired Skills & Qualifications
• Rescue Boat qualification
• First Aid training
• DBS certificate
• Safeguarding certificate
• Experience in the Open Water swimming environment
• Experience working in the leisure industry
We will require full and part time staff from April to November and in addition to this, we will need summer staff to cover July and August Holidays.
• Full time, April to November
• Part time, April to November
• Full time July & August
• Part time July & August
Team Leaders and Long-Term Staff
We will need some Team Leaders, and the staff who impress the most during training and the first few weeks of opening, will have fantastic opportunities to become team leaders. There will also be opportunities for long-term, full time employment within the company. For example, whilst the park is closed over winter, there will still be admin and planning duties to be done, etc.
Please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org